Saturday, July 14, 2012

pick up the mic.



Wow I haven't posted since a while ago. Nothing much to say about life right now. Exam results are disastrous. nothing to proud of. Had a half-day in school yesterday thanks to AYLC. I'm grateful for the break. I need it. I miss my friends :( They are all involved as facilitators for AYLC. Whatsapp conversation with 2J clique has been pretty quiet. I guess their phone batteries might have died out by now. And I miss talking to Junhui HAHAHA I need to hear her dreams. (p.s. aren't you touched by my confession, Junhui?? HAHAHA.)

Went to school super early with Bern and Doreen on Thursday. We were so early that the canteen was practically empty and we had the liberty of choosing where we wanted to sit. Most of the time, we were either just in time for morning assembly, or we had around 5 mins to spare to go to the canteen and try to search for an empty table. The feeling of being early is so mystical haha I'm not kidding. Try crossing the bridge when the sun hasn't risen and walking across the field in total darkness. It's kind of exhilarating. We were all proud that we were early. We had a nice chat with tohjiaqi AKA muzhu AKA chaodar hahaha. <3 Catching up on the good old days and memories of being in 2J.

Went for Kbox session with Chloe, Freda and Liuhan yesterday!! Had a great time screaming the lungs out of me. My throat was practically dead after belting out to Jam Hsiao's WANG FEI. You really need to try this at KBOX. The feeling is so awesome. We were all damn pissed at the service there because they gave us some lousy room so we requested for a change of room. After Kbox, we went for a walk at the Jurong Central Park haha I've never been there before until yesterday LOL what a loser. Liuhan exclaimed when she spotted something that was damn gross on the floor. I was shocked. It was my first time seeing something like that. Then we started gossiping HAHAHA it was super hilarious when I told them about the glow-in-the-dark thingy and we all couldn't stop laughing. Oh and Liuhan told us a super hilarious but lame CLAPPING HANDS joke haha omg Chloe laughed until she wanted to cry already. We also couldn't stop teasing her over the "CHLOE DE LAO GONG'S" incident. xD

I went home and slept all the way until 11 and skipped dinner.

1 comment:

  1. OMG SARAH I'M SO TOUCHED YOU ACTUALLY THINK OF ME!!!!! :')

    WE SHALL TALK VERY SOON WHEN WE ARE FREEER K HAHAHA. GOT ALOT OF THINGS TO TELL YOU!! SO NO WORRIES HEHE

    STAY TUNEDDD ;)

    ReplyDelete