Tuesday, October 9, 2012

awkward laughter.



Will it kill me to stop being so embarrassing for just one day??!! Everything was going so smoothly during my PW presentation on dreamcatchers until the awkward moment when I burst out laughing. I shouldn't have looked at liuhan and timothy omg. When I was reading my script, they were smiling at me with this weird smile that I started grinning to myself in my speech and at one last look at timothy's Cheshire cat smile, I couldn't take it any longer and started laughing hysterically. It could have been all right if I had managed to compose myself and resume my speech. but I guess luck is never on my side. I was stuck at the word "feather" and I couldn't continue my speech any longer. Then came this awkward moment when I was the only one laughing and all my classmates just stared at me like I'm this crazy woman who has a screw loose in her brain. I felt like crying omg. I choked on my words while laughing and asked mr mark if I could just end my speech but that sadistic person just told me to take my time and made me continue with my ruined speech. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. WHAT'S SO FUNNY WITH THE WORD "FEATHER" ANYWAY. ARGH.

Note to self: never look at timothy/liuhan when I am making a speech in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment