Monday, August 21, 2017

I survived the first week of Y4S1.

The past week went by in a blur. I can't believe I am already in my penultimate year in university. Went back to school feeling disoriented, which isn't surprising since the summer break was so long and my body isn't conditioned and used to school yet. By my second lesson, I was already dozing off and Vivan had to wake me up HAHA. Oh and it's kind of weird because a lot of us are taking this level 4k mod, and it has a lot of juniors in it!! Like all the arts camp econs major LOL like frazer, caihong, the short shorts girl and the loud girl whom I have forgotten her name. Oh Ashley. And what's weirder is the prof is an acquaintance's father HAHA. 

Oh and it's a little bit tiring juggling my part-time internship as well. I go for internship on my free days, and after school on Tuesday. At this point, I feel like I'm utterly burnt out and my social life is pretty much non-existent. I feel bad because there are so many people I want to meet, but I can't find the time to meet them because I'm only available at night and that's really inconvenient. There are so many movies I want to watch as well, but tickets are costly at night. BOO. 

Oh that day Doreen and I caught a movie together!! I think it's the first time two of us went to watch a movie alone??!! HHAHA. But our songjoongki oppa was damn handsome lah really good bod good face good personality ahhh. 

Alright I'm going to revise a bit and go sleep le.

No comments:

Post a Comment