Tuesday, November 28, 2017

concerts/shows that I'd love to go.

First paper ended today and have 2 more to go!! And then it'll be my last ever school holidays omg. THIS IS SCARY.

I have so many post-exam plans though!! I really can't wait HAHAHA. Getting ahead of myself man, planning all these activities even before exams started/ended.

Also, I really really want to go to Jay Chou's concert next Jan but then it's probably sold out by now, and I can't find people to go with me. Plus, I have many events I want to go to next year!! I'm probably going to watch Lion King next June as well, and V told me The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time will be in Singapore as well!! TAKE MY MONEY, TAKE EM ALL. And hopefully, SS7 comes to Singapore AHHHH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A COMEBACK FOR YEARS OK. YEARS. And there's the harry potter film orchestra thing that I ALMOST impulsively bought a solo ticket to HAHAH yes I'm that eager to watch it that I wanted to go alone. Bruno Mars 24K magic world tour will also be here in May but the tickets are already sold out sigh pie. T____T Really really want to watch something!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment