Tuesday, March 13, 2012

the climb.



hola people :) I'm super worried over my theory exam this saturday!! I wouldn't say I'm really prepared, in fact, I feel underprepared!! I am doing well for most of my questions except question 2 and 4 which is a killer for me :( I have no chord-sense, and what makes it worse is that I feel that my teacher is humiliating me whenever she makes me say out my horrible chords when it's obvious that I have no idea what chords to fill in. I'm fighting this battle alone. It's like she has given up hope on me, and channelled all her energy in teaching benjamin instead. le sigh I'm such a failure. but it's alright, it's criticisms that always make me stronger.


honestly, I can't wait for all this shit to be over. In just 4-5 days, I will be free from all of this gruelling process that I have been going through for the past 1.5 years. In fact, I only started on grade 8 theory for like less than 6 months, and I must say, I'm pretty much proud of myself for my endurance level haha, even though I've been doing nothing but complaining. Trying to absorb all the work into my miniature-sized brain cells now.

I can do this. I have done it before, so there's no excuse. Nobody said that it was going to be easy. It's up to my own efforts now.

Proceed back to study mode and start revising theory. if only I was this hardworking in normal school work too LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment