Wednesday, March 14, 2012



awwww I'm so touched because my mum just told me not be too stressed over my theory exam. she said she will be happy as long as I pass :') the problem is that I'm too much of a perfectionist. I'm afraid that I will disappoint my teacher, but it's alright, my mum's words are the best :')

had a lonely dinner tonight because my home living room tv spoiled, and I missed my favourite IQ CHAO REN tonight :( my dad bought chicken rice for me. normally he would ask for 2 or more packs of chilli because I can't stand plain chicken rice haha but then unfortunately, he forgot about it today so I had only 1 packet of chilli. what's worse is that the amount of chilli gravy in that packet was so meagre that I was eating plain rice LOL. sigh sad lonely dinner, with no chilli to accompany me and my chicken rice, and with no noise because tv spoiled. the only accompany I had was the noise made by the rapid rotation of the fan haha. #foreveralone.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I just realized how much I miss choir. The good old days. What happened to choir now?? Had fun with level mates today because of choreography :) really looking forward to the final product haha!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment