Thursday, March 15, 2012

flabby flabs.


le sigh I need to go shopping soon!! after saturday :) I'm feeling very hopeful of life suddenly haha!! I need more self-confidence. After Saturday, I will have climbed over one of the greatest rocks in 2012. (Y)



nearly died of laughter and tears at this photo. omg look at this doreen HAHAHAH!! doreen's expression is already very hilarious, but when I saw jasmine's comment, I couldn't stop laughing really HAHA I was laughing at my laptop screen and I think my dad thinks that I am crazy haha. jasmine commented that Doreen looked like a new born bird haha omg :') inserts emoji here hahaha!!

I'm anticipating 4H sakaesushi buffet tomorrow!! TOFU AND TAKOS, HERE I COME. WAIT FOR MAMA!! Miss the good old days when we were in class haha!! Life used to be so much simpler and fun!! I MISS MR SURIA, HUANG LAOSHI, MS CHENG AND MR XIONG.

a great sense of accomplishment today because I'm almost done with holiday homework (except chem tutorial and history essay outlines that I will do next week since there won't be any tutorials till the middle/later half of the week)!! I can't believe I've written like 13 GP essay outlines. GOOD JOB SARAH. you know I was so bored today that I kept on refreshing people's blogs/facebook/twitter/plurk/wattpad for new updates. I've sat on my chair for the past few hours and I think my ass will grow even fatter now :( plus, there wasn't PT at all this holiday, SO MY ASS CONFIRM WILL BE FLABBY BOOHOOO :(

anyway, I know everything's going to be alright!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment