Friday, March 9, 2012

lights out.



hello ahhhhh heart melts at gif haha!! had a fun day in homeroom playing foosball with junhui liuhan wendy and xuxi!! HAHA me and xuxi paired up. couldn't stop laughing haha shit laugh until want to cry already. I walked past minitoons just now and they were selling a foosball game set at $20 and I was really tempted to buy it. NO MONEY. it's so great being seniors because we act LIKEABOSS haha AURA AND CHARISMA MUAHAHHA. ok it's obvious I'm sleepy because I'm talking nonsense right now.

ate tons of good food today. ate the chocolate eclairs and I took benson's share too since he didn't want it. Met my cousin, aunt and nephew after school and went to vivo for the second time this week. They took me to eat ben&jerry's ice-cream. It's the first time I'm eating ben&jerry's!! Don't judge me. Had pastamania for dinner muahahhhaa life's good with my cousins because they sure know how to enjoy life. it's obvious that they live by the saying "I LIVE TO EAT, AND NOT EAT TO LIVE."

No comments:

Post a Comment