Thursday, March 8, 2012

I say purple you say YEAH.



spent a fun and fruitful day today!! had loads of fun after camp with history people haha :) had a fun time in camp too because we were damn slack haha joey's giggling is super contagious!! me and bern were stalking the weibo account on horoscopes which were quite relatable. LOL i created a weibo account just for stalking horoscopes shit so lame.

We watched THE LADY today and I really like michelle yeoh haha!! Aung San Suu Kyi is a very inspirational woman. Nearly cried at the part when her husband was dying due to cancer. Wiped off my tears discretely haha. I think cornelius is super funny!! He kept on laughing non-stop. Glad to have some comedy in the movie at the parts when the military officers did random stuff haha.

junhui and liuhan were crazily galloping around HAHAHA. then we couldn't stop laughing in the toilet at vivo then some senior(??) sort of asked us to stop laughing because we were in public area. then after that junhui and tingzhen hi5-ed me super pain haha violent people!!

Sigh if I was under house arrest too, I would probably die of boredom. Imagine no tv, no people to talk to, no blogs to stalk etcetcetc, OUCH. I think I'm overly dependent on technology tsktsk. I would appreciate a life with less technology, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT VIOLENT LA LOLLLLLLLL YAY I SEE MY NAME SO MANY TIMES IM HAPPY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I'm looking forward to seeing 4H tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete