Wednesday, March 7, 2012

soap hockey.



at fish & co :)

camp was alright, I guess?? I didn't expect them to group as up in groups among our houses. At least I had joey and we dragged liuhan into our group!! glad to have Benson in our group too haha. and yongrui LOL. we wanted to pon tomorrow and he said he would join us at the polyclinic tomorrow. he was saying that he can predict that he will be sick tomorrow haha!!

anyway there's this very cute junior in our group haha!! :)

I only enjoyed myself during the ice breakers and the soap hockey. I thought the soap hockey would be playing hockey in a pool of soap on ground, but it ended up like the air hockey in arcades. quite fun though!! you can see all the foam and soap bars and sponges sliding around the table. super annoying whenever the soap bar slides of the table and slide all the way to some random place, then we had to dodge other groups who were playing to retrieve back the soap bar since it was pretty cramp upstairs. some girl junior beside me keep on sliding her sponge by mistake haha hilarious!! :)

went home alone. #foreveralone haha nobody to go out with!! :( at least I managed to catch up on some sleep!!

anyway, looking forward to watch movie with history students tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment