Monday, April 9, 2012

to a very special friend.








HELLO WENDY HU!! HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! It's like the 11th year we have known each other!! TIME FLIES AS WE ARE HAVING FUN!! 16 sounds so ok but 17 sound so old haha!! Just want to wish you a blessed birthday!! May you always bring joy to the people around you. I know there are times when I have been a very bad friend and I always give you useless an impractical stuff for your birthday, so I hope that this year I did manage to give you something that is good. I still owe you some other presents because I couldn't find a pleasing one. So must anticipate for your upcoming present(s) HAHAHA.

Thanks so much for always being around when I need you. Like always hearing me complain at random stuff. My brain runs in a different frequency from other people so it's hard for people to get my sense of humour, but thanks for appreciating my super low sense of humour haha!! It's always so fun to make fun of your surname WENDYWHOAMI1995. xD

ahhhhh tearing while typing this :') Always love and laugh at our hilarious sms conversation. HAHHAHA I WOULD GLADLY LOVE TO POINT YOU IN THE ONE DIRECTION. We must not drift apart ok!! Weekly meet-ups and go out and camwhore!! YOUR FAVOURITE ACTIVITY. I think we already have like 2 albums worth of camwhore shots!! The one at my home and the one at island creamery!! too bad we didn't take like 200 shots at island creamery!! Next stop let's go to udders!! haha rum and raisin!!

In all, may this year be a good good year for you!! It's kind of weird not being in the same class as you since we have been classmates for like 9 years!! RECORD BREAKING MOMENT DENG DENG DENG DENG. I MISS YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU~~~ *omg mushy stuff. I'm not used to such mushy and cheesy stuff.*

OK HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!

LOVE,
SARAHKWOKKWOKKWOK.

1 comment:

  1. HEHE THANKYOUUUUUUU I AM SO TOUCHED ♥ BLOGGED A POST BACK!! and you'll get a longer post during ur bday :D U CAN WAIT LIKE 4 MORE MONTHS FOR IT HAHA!

    ReplyDelete