Monday, May 14, 2012

3 awesome concerts, 1 dress.

Embrace the moments where you will only see me in a dress. Same dress for the whole week LOL since it's my only presentable dress. plus, I think I've only 5 dresses and the rest are too short/wardrobe disaster.


CO concert on 11th may!! First CO concert I went since in year 2 or year 1, the tickets were sold out, then in year 3 we performed with CO for their concert. I was very excited to watch them perform haha!! Doreen and Liuhan kept telling me that jeremy was very pro!! Their encore piece was stuck in my head during maths test and liuhan kept laughing at me when I told her. had fun on train laughing and teasing weining with wendy hahaha over SHTOP IT. then we started changing mrt stations starting with us like SHEMBAWANG and SHOMERSHET ETC HAHAHA. had an exciting adventure at maxwell area trying to find for ONCE UPON A MILKSHAKE, and in the end, nobody wanted to drink HAHA.


woohoo choir premier concert on 12th may!! picture with our beloved wood haha!! shit XUEWEN IS SO FREAKING PRETTY. hahah and xuxi is damn cute in her dress, right?? xD


batch photo with ms tham!! glad that she looked super happy in the photo :) It always seems that our batch will only get together during performances. in that case, I would rather we have loads of performances. It boosts the morale of the choir, really.


me and my beloved buddy ekhwee!! didn't manage to get a picture with edina :(


Hope that whoever came to watch us perform for the 2 nights really enjoyed themselves!! I really want to thank my friends for the well wishes hahaha :) couldn't stop laughing when bern liuhan wenxin kept calling doreen the geylang girl HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment