Wednesday, May 9, 2012

soon to be free.



WOOHOO all the tests are almost over!! I'm left with physics project then we are done for this term!! Pretty screwed up for this term, pinning all my hopes on midyears, which isn't a wise choice since midyears are obviously going to be so much tougher. pffffft.

anyway, I had a chat with my cousins over the weekend, and I really agree with what my cousin said. she said that it doesn't meant that dying your hair golden/brown/whatever means that you are a chao ah lian, similarly, having black hair doesn't mean that you are decent. I agree with what she said, although I have un-dyed hair LOLLLL. This is the common misconception in today's society. tsktsk.

I stopped studying maths yesterday at around 7pm, so I spent more than 1 hour listening to the 1hour plus long video of one direction's up all night album yesterday hahhaha. being random.

anyway, choir concert's tomorrow!! No idea how should I feel. happy?? excited?? nervous?? All I want is to enjoy myself up on stage tomorrow, and leave the stage with no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment