Sunday, May 6, 2012

a very different weekend.


this weekend was kind of different for me as my family went overseas. yes, sadly, without me, and my dad, domestic helper, and my cousins. all thanks to maths test plus concert. For those people who know, I go to my grandma's house every saturday and stay overnight at their house. We've been doing this routine for years, since I was born, I guess. Family-bonding session :) However, last night was different. I went out with my cousins for dinner + grocery shopping @ fairprice xtra till 10 plus. hmmm the feeling was different. went to church alone this morning, which was different since I'm always with my parents. anyway, FAQ session today was interesting.

STARBUCKS WITH MENDY MOOOOO :) just realised that most of my pictures in instagram are food pictures. Guess I'm a natural-born glutton. 3 CHEERS FOR THE GLUTTON OF THE CENTURY!!

Anyway, looking at CO people feeling all excited over their concert tomorrow makes me wonder if we will feel that way for choir concert. We will!! It will be a very good concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment