Sunday, May 20, 2012

we're awesome and we know it.





LOL super shameless blog title. looking forward to next wednesday for our annual choir camp @ sentosa!! We're going to have fun in the sun, now that all the hard work has been done!! EVERYBODY ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE!! LOL did you realise those are the lyrics of High School Musical's ALL FOR ONE??

anyway, had the WORST gp lesson of my life on friday. it was so horrible that I want to cry. mrs constance tan is away for 2 weeks and we had to combine lessons with 5K on friday. It was terrible. the only thing nice about the lesson was that Henry was super nice to us and helped us carry our chairs even though nobody asked him to!! He carried 5 chairs at one go. WOW. Their gp teacher was awfully weird. FULL OF SARCASM. In fact, most of the language teachers are FULL OF SARCASM. WILL SOMEONE TEACH ME THE ART OF SARCASM?? The worst thing was that nothing the teacher said was funny, but their class literally laughed at EVERYTHING she said. Really, EVERYTHING. even though I'm not a huge fan of nicholas, I didn't find what he had to go through (all the apologising and knocking of doors etc) funny at all. In fact, it was humiliating. They couldn't stop laughing. PLEASE, NO SENSE OF HUMOUR?? Our class was in total awkward silence with their class. Their teacher seems to be mocking at us. Pffffft.

History lesson was enjoyable though!! I feel guilty for saying that I only managed to absorb 10% of what emmanuel was saying. oops. Junhui and tingzhen were super funny haha!! Started mimicking my actions/meredith's actions/timothy's actions. HAHAHAH I couldn't stop laughing silently to myself, which was pretty unbearable since I had to laugh out loud HAHAH. Sadly, I fell asleep in the last 15 mins. My handwriting was illegible.

Ok done with this post. going to study for GP. I need a sense of urgency please.

1 comment: