Friday, June 22, 2012

last friday of the holiday.


baby you light up my world like nobody else!! hahaha this picture is so cool and creative!!

Ok it's been one week since my last post, and my next post will be in exactly one week, after all the tests are over. There's so many things I want to blog about but there's simply no time. (4h class outing, studying with liuhan, junhui & meredith, meeting up with wendy, amusing whatsapp conversations, family etc). Time certainly flies when we are having fun. No joke.

To sum up what I have been doing this holiday, let me give you a bunch of S's: sleeping, slacking, snacking, studying, stoning, stalking blogs/people's twitter or fb accounts. ok that's all.

I'm officially dead for my exams. I really hate myself for not putting in much more effort, but the only thing in my mind is post-exam activities. Oh dear, what happened to me?? And before you even know it, Promos arrive, and PW deadline arrives. SUCKS BIG TIME.

Wishing everyone who is taking exams all the best and may everyone soar high.

No comments:

Post a Comment