Friday, June 15, 2012

sir zit.



It's kind of weird that wendy hu's overseas now. There were many times when I almost messaged her because I kept on forgetting that she's in China now. Sighs hahaha. Awww hu aren't you touched that I miss you?? xD

Anyway, had a fun time talking on the phone with junhui and facebook/msn chatting with junhui, chloe and michele. The only people who still talk to me on msn are them and wendy. Junhui super random hahah decided to call me at 12 plus!! The moment I picked up the call, she went "HI!!" super high-pitched haha instead of the tone she gave me the previous call!! Then we both burst out laughing for quite long haha!! So high!! She told me many things that happened during holidays and we both couldn't stop laughing. My throat still hurts today. Then she started singing her rolling in the deep while I sang One night in Beijing HAHAH!! Seriously, you all should listen to junhui's dreams. It's freaking hilarious. Unlike mine, which was a total nightmare that mark is going to be our new maths teacher yuck NOOOOOO!!

Ok I shall go back to my revision. One week left!! ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!! WE CAN DO THIS. GSS IS WAITING FOR US AFTER OUR PAPERS.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I JUST REALIZED WHY THAT GIRL'S HAIR SO LONG. /I AM GONNA GROW MY HAIR THAT LONG/ JUST KIDDING LOL

    ReplyDelete