Friday, July 6, 2012

broken-hearted girl.


Let's just say that I was faced with many setbacks today. Definitely not a very pleasant day to begin with. It's how amazing that one day can feel like 2 days. This is what school does to you.

Anyway, I was having a conversation with michelle and sam lun on sunday after youth sunday. I didn't exactly participate in the conversation, but being the silent observer as usual. It turns out the sam has quitted jc to enter NAFA to pursue her dreams of being a dancer. First, I'm really appalled with her courage to give up education for her aspirations. She was making a dig at us, mockingly asking us, "WHAT IS SCHOOL?? WHAT IS PW??" She officially does not have to go through the arduous school regime. Instead, she dances all day long. She does have to take theory lessons on dance though. SUPER COOL. I remember having fun learning all the proper french terms and struggling to spell and pronounce them properly for ballet, and the euphoria of dancing for hours when I was still in the Singapore Ballet Academy. She said that there was once she ended her dance lessons at 11. She also has the luck to abandon PW, since her group can survive without her as there were 5 members (including her). Since she's in the open category (if I'm not wrong), there is a high possibility that she is the youngest student there. I guess there are some slacks in rules, since most of the people there are probably adults. Not sure though.

What liberty. Anyway, I am really enjoying Mr Robert Leong and Emmanuel's lessons. I guess Emmanuel was high today!! He is super hilarious. Singing some stupid song with nicholas goh's name. Then he went on talking about what to achieve freedom, you have to pay a price, but he ended up saying "fries" HAHAHA. And this caused junhui to erupt into laughter hahaha omg couldn't stop laughing at junhui!! Then he started talking about pre-marital sex and stuff and there was this moment of awkward silence when he mentioned something about himself. Then there was this part where the guy's ridiculously long name was shortened to JOHN instead. I wish that I can enjoy every lesson so that I can be more motivated to do well yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment