Wednesday, July 4, 2012

hold your tongue.



I really detest how my father exudes so much negativity and paranoia. He is so full of negativity that he always assumes the worst of anyone/anything.

When my mum signed up for a facial package, he told her that the facial parlour might close down and run away with her money. When my grandma had stomach problems, he said that she might have kidney problems and told her to got to NKF, which naturally made the whole family angry with him. When I was holding my wallet in my hands, he said that someone would snatch my wallet away. When I was crossing the road just now without looking left and right, he said I would be knocked down by a car. Nothing good he spouts is good. His negativity in life has no doubt affected my mood and my mum's mood. Everybody's full of angst.

Anyway, I spent my day watching TOTALLY SPIES with chloe haha!! Don't judge us. It's one of my favourite childhood shows. I used to imagine being a spy like Alex, Clover and Sam and possessing all those cool gadgets. I WANT TO BE A SPY. I WANT TO BE A SPY. LOLLLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment