Sunday, September 30, 2012

so let's set the world on fire.


playing with candles with Jayden last night while celebrating Mid-Autumn festival. The packaging on the candles claims to be "drip-free and smoke-free" LOL.

Anyway, today is supposed to be SS outing since Peihwa is closed for PSLE. We were supposed to meet outside the sanctuary at 9.30 but then around 9.25-9.30, I didn't spot anyone outside so I was thinking if I should go home. Then, Fengyi called me when I was in the toilet then I went to find her and the only people who turned up were John and I HAHAH WTH 2 people only awkward much. Everyone else is busy studying for their Promos while mine is over and John is having poly holidays. IT'S BEEN A LONG WHILE SINCE I SEEN MICHELLE. (ok fine it's only 2 weeks). Fengyi then called Roy to combine classes since our class was so small!! end up his class only had 3 people HAHAHA NO WHERE BETTER.

We took a cab to Haato & Co. @ Ridgewood for their waffles and ice-cream. The guys had their enormous breakfast meals while me and deborah ate ice-cream instead since we both had breakfast already. She ordered this weird flavour - sweet potato with honey and something else while I ordered mocha with almond nuts. I got tired of chewing the nuts later. their waffles look super good and the maple syrup is WOWWWW. and the price is affordable too!!

We played apples to apples and then they realised it failed terribly because we were all awkward around one another. Anyway, the main objective of this game is to trashtalk (something which I guess I'm pretty good at hahah) and convince the judge that your choice of answer best fits the card. I would have easily won the game if I'm playing with people I'm comfortable with. YEAH I SURE CAN TRASHTALK. not that I'm full of shit LOL. then we played dixit oh gosh the illustrations on the cards are super beautiful. I'm in love ahhhh haha. I really suck at this game. I think I have shit luck or something. All the cards that I picked do not fall in the theme of the story.

COME SOMEBARDY GO HAATO WITH ME AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment