Friday, September 28, 2012

what do you do.



ok I think I'm bored but I really wonder what people do at home. For me, I spend my day after school at home on my laptop/watching tv (mostly only during dinner time)/playing piano (only when I'm in the mood for it). I don't really talk much to my parents until night time when my mum's home from work and my dad only talks to me to nag me to study.

so, what do you people do?? other than using the laptop etc, what else can you all do?? I'm really curious, because I'm really bored at home and I need inspiration. Imagine a life without technology. No youtube, no funshion, no blogger, no facebook, no twitter, no whatsapp, no message, no tv, no entertainment whatsoever. I guess we are overly-dependent on technology. Perhaps we can read a book. Then again, I read ebooks instead of real books because I don't go to the library anymore and my mum forbids me to buy books. Talking about books, I really can't wait for the perks of being a wallflower to be released in Singapore!! I LOVE EMMA WATSON AND LOGAN LERMAN. (L).

2 comments: