Sunday, October 14, 2012

The ring.



Had a fun time with year5s during dinner on Friday!! AJISEN RAMEN YUMMMM. before our food arrived, we decided to watch the ring (sadako) on boss' laptop. haha ok frankly speaking, I was kind of scared because I've heard so many tales about sadako so while watching, I covered my eyes with my hands and was peeking through the holes. But after a while, I realised that I wasn't that scary without the sound effects so I just propped my hands on the table and stared at the screen. In fact, I thought that it was quite amusing when watching the movie and I even felt like laughing when sadako appeared and was standing with her hair all covering her face. Freda once told me that she would not feel scared when watching a horror movie because I laugh at inappropriate scenes. Anyway, I conclude that Xuxi the asshole officially has the smallest palms I have ever seen HAHHA.

They were talking about how scary slender is. I remember I got so freaked out while watching Teens react to Slender that I closed the video around 1-2 mins. Lia was screaming so madly when she was playing the game during Teens React that I just got so scared and didn't want to watch it anymore.

Anyway, observe the picture. Look at the difference between the 2 rows. One row is so straight and orderly while the other row is so curvy hahaha.\

After dinner, we went to the alley leading to the Learning Corner to slack. everyone walking through just stared at us like we are some delinquents. Gina did something so embarrassing hahaha omg. I can't believe that she said, "I forgot that those 2 things existed for a moment." She literally bounced off the wall. Then we started making physics jokes like it being an elastic collision and what no change in KE etc. Then vc just stared at us and said something about being in the wrong frequency because they don't take physics. so I commented "AHHH FREQUENCY. PHYSICS." then we started laughing again. Rae showed us this funny joke about One Direction haha.

oh and we started talking about those psycho rapists and flashers. then vc told us about mrs rachel tan saying that if someone flashes at you, the first thing you should do is point at his dick and start laughing at how small it is or something HAHHA WTH TOO FUNNY. then they started talking about what use camera and take photo of his face, and not his dick of course. what's the point in having a picture of someone's private part HAHA. then rae said imagine going to the police and showing them the picture of the guy's dick and ask them to find the flasher by matching the dick in the photo to the person HAHA shit too funny I can't stop laughing!!

I really enjoyed the company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment