Monday, October 22, 2012

are you happy.



Are you happy?? I am not happy. Not my happy usual self these days. All thanks to the dreaded PW. For whom and for what am I working so hard for?? It's getting on my nerves. I get so angst every time I think about PW and I start kicking a tantrum at home and I think my mum's quite annoyed with me. And when everyone's so angry, we often say many things we don't mean to, UNKNOWINGLY. It sucks so bad. I'm starting to feel that JC life is not cut out for me. Shit this is bad.

The transition from year2 to year3 and year4 to year5 is always the best, because there isn't any holiday homework, and you don't need to study for any tests because you don't know what your subject combination is going to be until December. YOU GET TO RELAX ALL DAY LONG.

OK I NEED TO QUITE MOPING AROUND.

P.S. finally got to talk to bern, doreen and wendy today after so long!! still didn't see weining though. even though me and doreen are in the same class, we are both so busy with PW that we hardly talk. plus, her group is forever sitting in this random corner of the classroom. we are worlds apart LOL.

P.P.S. watched the black swan with doreen and liuhan today. Not exactly my cup of tea. too many gross scenes omg like the lesbian scene omg CANNOT. I was quite disgusted at the part when she plucked out a feather from her body LIKE WTH ARE YOU DOING. Liuhan totally freaked out whenever Natalie Portman starts cutting her nails and the part when she pulled out her skin. YUCK. Doreen was very jumpy during the whole show and every time someone touches her or BOO her, she will start screaming and she really jumped out from her chair HAHAHA. I'm amazed that Natalie Portman has never learnt ballet before, and yet she dances so well. ASHAMED.

A FOR PW.

No comments:

Post a Comment