Sunday, January 13, 2013

projectile vomit.



This week was super crazy. My friends in other JCs were tweeting about their school open house and stuff and how they are still in holiday mood and I'm like WTH WE ALREADY HAD 2 TESTS. 2 tests in the beginning and the end of the week. Not cool at all. Dad's not pleased. After a hectic week of mugging for my science tests, all I wanted to do was laze around at home, stone or watch some programmes. BUT DAD DOES NOT APPROVE. Apparently what I'm doing is NOT ENOUGH, so he says. For the first time, mama told him to back off and let me rest. 干得好, 母亲!!

Watched pitch perfect on friday night on funshion and gosh, fat amy haha wth and omg the projectile vomit. YUCK. HOW ON EARTH CAN THE GIRL DO A "SNOW ANGEL" (or should I say, VOMIT ANGEL) ON THE PILE OF VOMIT. DAMN GROSS PLEASE. I still think that Glee is nicer haha but cannot compare movie with tv series.

WARNING: THE SCENE BELOW MAY CAUSE PEOPLE TO DO A SIMILAR PROJECTILE VOMIT AT THEIR LAPTOP SCREENS.



HAHAH the vomit angel shit ok looks damn gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment