Monday, January 14, 2013

like diamonds in the sky.



Long week last week because of 2 tests. A no-test week at least. This week will be better because Wednesday is School anniversary, which means that there won't be any lessons (NO MATHS, GP AND HISTORY. OMG SO HAPPY. HATE THESE 3 SUBJECTS TUTORIALS NOW.) Maths and history lessons are a chore because I don't get the teachers' accents and I have no clue what they are talking about which makes me damn pissed off. GP is horrible because I hate it when teachers like to force students to answer and threaten that they won't spoonfeed us the whole lesson is dragging on and on because nobody wants to respond at all. Sadly, CCA days are now on Tuesdays and Fridays :( Looking forward to Friday because there won't be choir on Friday, but like bonding session for the whole choir. Then, at night, I will be going to Genting with my family!! HAHAHA yeah there's school but I will be back on Sunday. Friday's practice better be fun, or else I will just lie to boss that I'm going to Genting immediately and go home to slack or something oops. Bad thing about Friday: GP LESSON THAT IS 2 HOURS LONG OMG KILL ME NOW.

Sian after hearing to Weiyang (AKA BENTOH/BENTO) repeating Rihanna's Diamonds over and over again on Friday and on Twitter, THE STUPID SONG IS NOW STUCK IN MY HEAD. YOUR'RE BEAUTIFUL, LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. OMG ANNOYING SONG GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

Hmmmm Starbucks tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment