Friday, February 8, 2013

bling bling cheongsam.



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE. AHHHH I'm in love with Bern's new iphone5 case that she bought at scape yesterday. ANOTHER REASON WHY I HATE HTC ARGH WHY NO HANDPHONE CASES ONE :( We spent many hours walking around scape for clothes haha but I didn't buy anything. I was so tempted to buy this bag I saw but I didn't get it. GOOD.

Oh this is random but, I'VE FOUND A PERFECT PHRASE TO DESCRIBE "I'M HOTTER THAN MEGAN FOX"'S CHEONGSAM. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. (lyrical reference to rihanna's diamond). HAHAHAH OMG WHY AM I SO SMART. Her cheongsam was so eye-catching that chloe said she could spot her from the grandstand when she was doing the Sports pledge thingy.

Talking about Chloe, HAHAHA DA TOU SO FUNNY. Still purposely throw the sweet at her direction please. The part where he rotated his head HAHA. Anyway, the cute wushu boy boy AHHHH. People near me were cheering for the cute boys haha. Omg the taiji part was so funny the background music was like the titanic one haha. Then some guy from our level said, "THE SHIP IS SINKING SO LET'S DO SOME TAIJI." then Freda and I burst out laughing.

The day before, I drank Starbucks at around 9pm so I couldn't sleep until 1 2 plus coz I was caffeine-high. Then, I went to fairprice at 12am today morning/last night until 2am to go grocery-shopping with my mum, aunt and cousin. GOSH I was so tired. I only woke up at 11.45 today HAHAHA PIG.

Reunion dinner with my father's side later. NOT ECSTATIC AT ALL. Imagine meeting them only 2 times a year oh gosh. It's too late to get to know them better now. We all isolate ourselves from one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment