Sunday, February 17, 2013

I need plastic surgery.



WHEEEEE Physics test tomorrow omg. I think I'm sort of prepared?? Definitions checked, formulae checked and explanations for structured questions checked. Yet, you never know until you see the paper sigh. PHYSICS DEPARTMENT VERY TRICKY. Let's hope that the fire drill will ring during the Physics test. Wow those people with Geog test and Physics test tomorrow, GOOD LUCK. I heard that their notes are like 300 pages plus woah.

Sigh no chicken and no seafood for the next few days/few weeks until my nose recovers. Doctor says it's a scar omg I'm disfigured. He even told me to see a plastic surgeon wth haha I wonder if the doctor has a problem, or do I really need plastic surgery??

Anyway, I just found out that there was a protest recently to protest against the White Paper of 6.9million population HAHA wth. I saw the pictures online WOAH so many people went the place was flooded, and even kids as young as 4- 5 years old and many of the elderly were present. Seriously, 6.9 million people is too many. 5.3 million already got so many problem. However, we can't deny the benefits that foreigners bring. YET, I STILL PREFER STATUS QUO. Less please.

Random thought but, what is it like to be any person for a day?? If you could choose, who would you want to be for a day??

4 comments:

  1. I wanna be Eunice Annabel for a day (or forever) and know how it's like to be gorgeousxxx

    -Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Me, Myself and I is such a stupid name HAHAHA I just changed it, hope it appears rightly this time

    Yay qiang ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joey HAHAHA ME MYSELF AND I. Haha yeah she's really pretty!! NICE EYES AND BODY OMG. Can't believe that she's actually our age!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya omg and what are we doing w our lives :( She's pretty and so doesn't need to worry bout her future because she probably has many modelling opportunities!

      Delete