Monday, February 18, 2013

visiting huang lao shi.

4H gathering at Huang Lao Shi's house on Saturday!! Only 7 of us turned up. Good thing: I'm not awkward with these people. Bad thing: I wish more of my friends came. Huang Lao Shi sounded quite excited on Facebook and even prepared loads of food but not enough people came haha. She had like 3 pizzas leftover!! Her house is quite cool, like a beach resort concept, especially her bedroom haha.


Jack isn't in the photo because he took the photo haha.

It was quite a fun time gossiping with them. Got to know interesting stuff that you never knew. Hahaha wth Cheryl Chow totally revealed her secret because she thought all of us knew about it HAHA couldn't stop laughing. Vivan's laughter is super contagious. She kept asking me to give her apples haha and we both love the potatoes thing haha. We ate finish all the apples woohoo the apples seriously very sweet and juicy!!

The awkward moment when the dancers and teacher talked about dance stuff and the rest of us just looked clueless. The awkward moment for Huang Lao Shi and Jack when we were talking about Cheryl Chow and her *ahhem* growing assets HAHAHA oh gosh. Poor Jack was the only guy because Zihao and Weiyang backed out.

Huang Lao Shi even shared with us about her love life and she even gave us dating advice HAHA. Like her days in RV, NJ etc haha the bridge connecting hwachong JOKE JOKE JOKE. We even got to know how she and her husband met. Her husband is damn tall like 185 I think. I didn't know jack was almost 170 WOW. Hahaha the story about the ex-boyfriend visiting her family until now HAHAH OMG he sounds like a freaking stalker and we couldn't stop laughing at this thing.

Anyway, I'm damn sad because I can't eat chicken, seafood and anything that contains beans until my pimple/scar recovers. I depend a lot on chicken oh gosh HOW TO SURVIVE WITHOUT CHICKEN??!! NO MORE CURRY OMG. NO MORE CHICKEN RICE. SHIT. I might as well become a pork-eating person or a vegetarian ARGHHH. Here's a pun on @omgthatspunny that can relate to vegetarian: "This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, But I'd never met herbivore." HAHAHA OK CAN. Let's hope that my face will be fine soon!! :(

Screwed up my Physics test. History tomorrow omg.

2 comments: