Sunday, February 3, 2013

yiming's 18th.



Had a fun time staying out late and celebrating one of my best friend AKA yiming's birthday yesterday. It's not an everyday opportunity that I get to stay out late on a Saturday night since my mum didn't go over to my ah mah's house yesterday.

We met earlier to go get her birthday present. HAHA it's really difficult to buy the perfect present. So many things to consider. Like is it her style, will she like it, will she use it etc. Anyway, we bought her the chocolate lava cake from chocolate origin at 313 omg it looks so good that I was so tempted to get one for myself. NEED TO WATCH MY DIET. I SAW SOME CUTE STUFF AT FOREVER21 AHHHHHH $$. Wow ahmeng looks so matured and super glam last night while I just look like a kid. I've no idea how and why I ended up carrying plastic/paper bags for 3 people!! It was until don't know how long later that I realised that I've been holding their bags for them. TSK. And I thought that Weining is Fatimah. I swear Weining is seriously the most qianbian person on earth ever HAHA. "BERNICE BERNICE WHY YOU IGNORE ME. BERNICE BERNICE WHY YOU IGNORE ME. BERNICE BERNICE WHY YOU IGNORE ME." Gosh she just kept chanting that haha still got rhythm somemore.

Ahmeng brought us to this super high-class spanish bar for dinner. THE PRAWNS ARE SO GOOD AND I LOVE THE TOMATO RICE THINGY. HAHA all of us were like scraping the gravy off the platter of prawns because it was so good. It reminds me of the seafood pasta thing we ate at pizzahut the other day. The waiter totally lied to us because he used his hands to show the size of the portions, then he told us that SMALL is really small. So we believed him, and when 2 plates of the dishes came, we realised that the serving was so humongous. Anyway, there was only 1 nice waitress in the place haha she's so nice!! GOOD SERVICE AWARD GOES TO HER.

Doreen and Ahmeng looked so high afterwards that I was freaked out. Kidding HAHAH I'm used to them being crazy. BLOODY ULU AT NIGHT. Luckily got Bern AKA the brown belt taekwondo laopo to protect me HAHA. I will follow her instructions to kick and punch all the people.

Anyway, annoying Wendy kept misusing my twitter!! Anyhow tweet that I'm going to learn pole-dancing and so many people went to favourite and retweet it LOL. Even people that I'm not close with like Grace and Glenvicia. And she still has the face to use my twitter to reply liuhan that I went for my first lesson yesterday. 

4 comments:

  1. never 'keep misusing' horh!! i very long never misuse le! AND WHY U NO TELL THE WORLD THAT I PASSED LEVEL 7 OF BATTLE CATS 3 TIMES HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. @wendyyyyyy zzz why you put so many y's behind your name!! very hard to spell. HAHA TSK is 2 times please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI KWOK HAHAHA I'M YOUR PROTECTOR MUACKS!!!!!! you must kick on command ok!YA WN IS CFM THE MOST QB PERSON OMGOGMOMOGMOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA I JUST DRAG DIDN'T COUNT HOW MANY Y'S THERE WERE

    ReplyDelete