Monday, March 25, 2013

random likes.



A patronising post because an avid reader of mine AKA wendyhu keeps on demanding a post, so here I am. Today, I present to you random things that I like:

Blogging, tumblr, Starbucks, Instagram, Facebook, Wordpress, reading, youtube, Super Junior, Sakae Sushi, Ichiban's deep impact, greentea products, chocolates, Prague, New York City, Paris, roller-coasters, the perks of being a wallflower, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Victorious, Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Macbarbie07, BAP, dancing, singing, singing in the toilet, polaroid, rings, bracelets, rainbows, rainbow-coloured items, teal, turquoise, nail polish, pastel colours, dreamcatchers, galaxy, nebulae, tribal, aztec, hipster, redondo, macaroons, oreo milkshake, mickey mouse, winnie the pooh, photography, iphone apps, writing in my journal, choir, Jayden, my friends, totally spies, the suite life of zack and cody, hongkong dramas, korean dramas, room tours on youtube, DIY, room decorations, sleeping, lazing around, slacking, anything not related to school work, playing the piano, my schoolbag, roses, glee, eating, curry chicken, ice-cream, waffles, FREAKING DORITOS, vintage, winter, pullovers, beanies, snow, hot chocolate, cute guys. ETC. the list goes on but I need a break.

Damn most of the things that I typed are food. 

2 comments:

  1. HOW COME YOU LIKE MICKEY MOUSE BUT NOT MINNIE MOUSE?!?!?!?!??! how narcissistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pinecones BECAUSE MINNIE RAN OFF WITH GOOFY. :'( I was waiting all alone in disneyland.

    ReplyDelete