Wednesday, March 20, 2013

my ancient dad.



Today's my dad's 66th birthday. WOW HE'S SO OLD ALREADY. Me and Doreen were joking about our dads being so old that they belong in a museum. Took polaroids with my father and mummy and just realised how much both of them have aged. :'( I know I can be extremely stubborn at times and being all bitchy when my dad forces me to do extra assignments, haha but I don't really mean it. That day, I left my twitter browser on while I was eating dinner and my dad walked into my room and clicked on my tweets and I think he saw this tweet:



OOPS I really didn't mean it. How will life be interesting if my dad just stops talking suddenly. My dad is actually super hilarious. HE IS A COOL DAD. Shit I feel so guilty now I hope he didn't see this tweet.

Ok I'm not the mushy kind of daughter/person. I don't hug my parents/kiss my parents/say I love you to them etc. But, I can type out hahaha so dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I LOVE YOU *COUGHS COUGHS* Omg this is too mushy already I cannot do this. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment