Tuesday, April 9, 2013

hu's birthday is it today??

Whose birthday is it today?? Hu. Huh?? Who?? Hu else. Nobody nobody but hu *point clap clap point clap*

Dear Wendy Hu,

Thanks for being such an awesome friend for so many years. It's amazing that we've known each other for 12 years!! That's like more than 2/3 of our lives omg can you believe it??!! Although we've been classmates for 5 years in primary school, we didn't really talk much until entering secondary school. Haha without you, I would be totally lost in sec 1. Thanks for always being around when I really need someone to talk to, forever listening to me ranting, and being the source of my message spams (especially when I need to act busy HAHAHA).



HAHA only you will take retarded photos with me and destroy our reputations. You are like the only perso who will force me to camwhore with you like in Island creamery or at my house hahaha wth how many pictures did we have?? Like 200 on both occasions right??!! MY GOSH. HAHAHA MEI LIAN JIAN REN LE. I think 80% of my facebook pictures are taken with you hahahah oh my.




Maybe this is how the both of us will look like when we grow old HAHA.


We can dig our noses together in the Old Folks' home.


I think we are making people GREEEEEN with envy.





Happy birthday once again!! May you do very well for A-levels!! GO UP THE STAGE AR HAHAHA.

Love,
Sarah.

P.S. hope you love the presents from the 5 of us!!
Here's a toast to our friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment