Sunday, May 26, 2013

new addiction.



I think I'm addicted to digging my ears. I was complaining about my ear being blocked on Friday to Freda and I was very annoyed because my right ear was partially blocked and it feels so agonising to be able to hear only half of what others are saying. My ears always have this problem. I remember I blogged a super long post before regarding my encounter at the doctor's to flush out my earwax. WHY SO TROUBLESOME?? Probably because of too much ear wax, but I actually dig my ears quite frequently. My ears are FULL OF SHIT. Probably due to an overdose of listening to people's nonsense.

So I decided to dig my ears myself on Saturday for the first time ever!! I always required the help of my aunt or my mum to dig for me. It's actually very comfortable for others to dig my ears haha. After more than 5 minutes of intense struggling with my ear, I finally managed to dig out this gargantuan piece of shit that instantly unblocked my ear and I COULD FINALLY HEAR AGAIN. BUT HOLD ON A MINUTE. My right ear became unblocked and I could hear more clearly than my left ear. So now, my left ear feels blocked  when it's actually not blocked argh.

Ear problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment