Sunday, May 19, 2013

RevelFest 2013.

So RevelFest (RV talentime LOL) was pretty good!! Unlike the previous years, this year's talentime was SUPER BIG. They had loads of publicity, loads of contestants, loads of year6s participating, loads of y6s camping in front of the computer to ballot for the tickets, loads of screaming, loads of talented people, loads of supporters, loads of money, and I had loads of fun!!

Met up with Boonfang, Xinge and Xuxi to go to JP to buy stuff for the choir people. So shocked that our group was reduced to the 4 of us, but they made a good point: THE REST OF THEM ARE PERFORMING ON STAGE.


My cute friends with helium balloons!! Sigh I love the pretty balloons. Too bad some flew away/popped. :(

We were queuing up at 5.30 already LOL, and the queue was already damn long. I like how the year6s seemed to dominate the event. I don't even know why the juniors are complaining that they didn't get to go. Who are they even going to support in the first place?? Do they know any seniors?? And they still have the guts to say that priority was given to year6s. LOL. We all camped in front of the computer for damn long ok. Even I, who submitted at 12pm, didn't even manage to get the tickets, so obviously, you wouldn't get a chance when you submitted at 12.03pm. Tsk. Oh and there was this part where the contestants sort of walked past the audi and let me say, ALL OF US JUST SCREAMED HAHAHA (mostly y6s). We were all laughing at Gina hahaha cough cough. She was sweating like mad and Xuxi asked her WHY GOT SO MUCH ZUI ON YOU AR hahaha omg damn hilarious my gosh.

We were supposed to sit at the first row of the second half of the audi, but the juniors beat us to it sigh. So we randomly chose a row, and happened to be sitting with the CO people!! YAY FATE :)


hehehe thanks photog club for the photo!! HAHAHA I'm so extra popping into a photo with the CO people.

Anyway, I think we screamed until the guys in front of us cannot take it hahaha. This is what you get for sitting in front of choir girls (who are cheering on many people since there are many choir people in the contest and many year 6s in it too. PLUS, AHMENG IS THERE SO YOU CAN EXPECT HER SHRIEKS HAHAHA). She gave me the weird look when I was cheering for Derrick Hoh omg me and Liuhan literally went crazy. We were always singing his songs in 3H/4H hahaha. So sad that we didn't get to take a picture of him/with him/shake his hands. Glad to have Liuhan to scream together!!

The atmosphere at the concert was damn good. I really think that chow did very well and she should get a better prize!! But she still won the audience's choice omg so damn happy for her!! A lot of us were feeling super indignant when she didn't win her category, so this bunch of guys behind us were like screaming her name for every category haha too cute already. Sigh so pretty, good voice, most likes on facebook somemore!! AUDIENCE'S FAVOURITE OMG!! She deserves this.

I also like FATS' performance!! So damn nice my gosh but I think a ca pella just doesn't appeal to most people. So sad the FATS balloons were left with 2, and Junwei gave away his balloons ZZZZ. May I say that Dorothy looked super gorgeous that night??!! My gosh I'M BLOWN AWAY HAHAHAA. Kahleong was damn cool when he spun his cello!! RESPECT HIM SO MUCH. Oh and I really like Jingjing's voice omg!! I bought a rose for her haha. I am really grateful towards her for giving me a ticket.

The dance category was awesome too. I'm really impressed with the AP Crew's performance. When we went to see their semifinal audition, they were quite messy and didn't look that prepared. However, they were really amazing on the actual night!! They were so in sync and damn hilarious haha the butterfly part damn cute. The fighting part was cool plus the stage lights made it even better. The Year 6's hiphop crew was as awesome as ever my gosh that mindblowing split *____*

Sigh the atmosphere that night was so good. This is definitely a night to remember. I guess this will probably be one of the fun events we get to attend before A's :(

No comments:

Post a Comment