Sunday, July 28, 2013

No more gravity.



Jamie introduced us this video when we were making shuying's present last time. Haha we couldn't stop laughing. I think it depends on who you are watching with. I guess we were damn high that night, and everything seems funny to us. EEEE EEEE MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER HAHAHA.

Starting to feel very panicky for exams. EXTREMELY UNPREPARED. Shit. Barely hanging on. The school library's going to be my house for the next few weeks/months. I love staying back with Liuhan haha we always have fun sneaking food and vivan, Junianti and Amanda are extremely amused at the way she hides the crackers haha!! Ok need to start studying now. Bye. My posts are so boring. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO BE OVER.

"Sometimes I feel so - I don’t know - lonely. The kind of helpless feeling when everything you’re used to has been ripped away. Like there’s no more gravity, and I’m left to drift in outer space." Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment