Monday, August 12, 2013

and she can't stop.

things that cheered me up today:
1. THE GIANT POSTER OF PERCY JACKSON AND THE SEA OF MONSTERS POSTER AT BOONLAY INTERCHANGE AHHHH MY LOGAN LERMAN.
2. Didn't really care about Maths test.
3. Couldn't stop laughing at my wonderful lyrics (to the tune of Miley Cyrus' we can't stop) for Doreen haha omg we really couldn't stop laughing. Told Liuhan about this during Wushu and we started laughing all over again omg. WHY AM I SO CREATIVE??
4. Completed my comprehension on fashion. left the powerpoint slides and AQ omgggg.
5. Had a nice chat with Jamie and Liuhan while eating lunch.

things that ruin my mood:
1. The thought of going to scape for the colour run briefing tomorrow night zzz waste my precious time, but the briefing is mandatory. 1 hour of awkwardness and loneliness with a bunch of strangers. yeah I can do this BECAUSE I'M A STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN.

Ok here are the lyrics to my awesome rendition of Miley Cyrus' we can't stop, for my dear friend Doreen. She's going to kill me when she sees this.

LA LA DEE DA DEE
DOREEN ZAI FANG PI
DANCING WITH DOREEN
DOING WHATEVER SHE WANTS
THIS IS HER HOUSE
THIS IS HER RULE
AND SHE CAN'T STOP
AND SHE WON'T STOP

hahaha omg save me I'm laughing non-stop especially at the part when she can't stop and she won't stop (farting) HAHAH OMG HELP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment