Monday, August 26, 2013

bleak.

Chloe and Zozo were talking about going to Australia to study and damn I feel so sad if both of them or any of my other friends are going to study overseas. I'm such a sentimental person and goodbyes are just not my kind of thing. I think I will weep and flood the whole airport if I send them off. Honestly speaking, I've considered going overseas to study but the school fees are too expensive and I don't think that my family can afford that amount of money. Plus, I will definitely be so homesick. Yet, it is true that studying overseas can be easier (according to Chloe and Zozo) which I do not deny in certain aspects. But of course, the competition there will be equally high too. Hence, I'm trying to work very hard to enter local U but the competition in Singapore is also very high. So what if you pass?? You can't even get into university with passes. One B and many A's can also affect your prospects in entering your desired course. Damn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment