Sunday, October 6, 2013

pentatonix.

So I've been addicted to this group recently haha I love their covers. Winners of the third season of the sing-off!!


Addicted to this song. "And we'll never be royals royals, it don't run in our blood. That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler ruler, you can call me queen bee. And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, let me live that fantasy."


Hahaha everyone's talking about how amazing Avi's (the bass aka the guy with the facial hair) range is. Listen closely!! You can hear him go really low. WOW. And wow the girl is so smiley I feel like smiling with her HAHA. Plus Mitch's voice is so soothing and light and Scott is just WOW EYE CANDY HAHAHA OK. The beatboxer is amazing too wow. Should look at the video of him beatboxing and playing cello at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment