Monday, November 25, 2013

lizards vs me.

HELLO WHAT'S UP. I can't sleep now omg because I'm damn frightened. There is this stupid baby lizard in my room just now and it was crawling along my bed frame. So I woke my dad up and made him catch the lizard for me but my dad was damn noob please. He even scolded me for freaking out over lizards. He just stared at the lizard while the lizard swiftly changed positions and then the lizard escaped into the hole between the bed frame and my mattress wth which means that it is underneath my mattress now I guess and there is no way I can sleep in peace, knowing that there is a lizard somewhere lurking in my room and all ready to ambush me.

HATE THIS AFFINITY I SHARE WITH LIZARDS. I would really rather be locked up in a room filled with cockroaches than lizards but zx said I'm gross and that cockroaches are filthy creatures. BUT LIZARDS ARE SO GROSS. THEY LOOK SO TRANSLUCENT AND YUCK THEIR EYES ARE DISGUSTING. At least we can't even spot the eyes of cockroaches.

1.40 am and the battle between me and the lizard is intense. I'm just putting on my earphones and hoping that the lizards won't crawl into my ears HAHA. STUPID LIZARD I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU ARE BUT DON'T HUNT ME DOWN PLEASE. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. IT'S TIME THAT WE BREAK UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment