Wednesday, December 4, 2013

prom preparations pffft.



So prom is finally here tomorrow and honestly speaking, I'm not looking forward to it one bit. It's so dreadful my gosh. All those prom shopping is so horrible because I like to shop without a purpose and just buy whatever I like. And it was so demoralising when I entered those shops and those shopkeepers had to tell me that they don't have any dresses to fit my size wth. FAT. And it's such a chore to have to hope that some other girl won't get the same dress as you, and have to hope that you're not too overdressed or too underdressed and I have no clue what is considered overdressed and underdressed. Our school seems very conservative and I looked at my other friends' prom photos and their prom dresses are seriously those super overdressed kind like long gowns and elaborate shit. Pffft how tiresome prom is.

My cousins are seriously even more excited for my prom than me because they didn't get to have a prom last time. So they're determined to dress me up and stuff and make me super AA but NOO I DON'T WANT I just want to remain in the background with my boring dress and simple makeup and hair.

All I hope for is that I won't look like some freaking bazhang tomorrow and just be simple and blend in with the crowd. 

2 comments: