Saturday, December 21, 2013

50 random questions tag.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- Watching liang ge ba ba in my room.
2. Who are you in love with?- Jennifer Lawrence currently!! AHHHH FANGIRLING HERE RIGHT NOW.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- EEE no but I bet it tastes awful.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- Yeah my sexy pink vaio laptop haha and my pink mug, pink waterbottle, pink mouse. Note: Pink is NOT my favourite colour.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Yesterday when I went to JP haha.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?- NOPE.
7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Of course haha a standard auto car costs around 50K plus.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- Ermmm I just applied for my driving lessons today :)
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- NOPEEEE QUICK SOMEONE QUICK ASK ME OUT TO WATCH FROZEN.
10. Are you hot?- Erm if talking about weather, nope it's freezing cold now because of the monsoon season. If talking about sexiness, CONFIRM NOT HOT HAHA.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Chocolate milk.
12. What are you wearing right now?- My blue pajamas haha.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I let my mum do it HAHAHA.
14. Last food that you ate? - Krispy Kreme donut!!
15. Where were you last week at this time?- In my room watching liang ge ba ba again.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Yeah!! From Uniqlo :)
17. When is the last time you ran?- Prom I think. Running in my heels to the main road to catch a cab because I was RUNNING LATE (HAHAHA PUNNY SARAH PREVAILS.)
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- SEA Games recently. The swimming part is my favourite!!
19. What is your favorite animal?- Not sure. A dog perhaps.
20. Your dream vacation?- GOING TO GREECE!! And then to USA in winter time/christmas and watch the new year ball drop in NYC. And to London to find my favourite youtubers (L).
21. Last person's house you were in?- My grandma's house haha.
22. Worst injury you've ever had? -Scalded my thigh with a bowl of hot oily watercress soup during PW period.
23. Have you been in love?- HAHA NOPE. ROMEO ROMEO WHEREFORE ART THOUGH ROMEO??
24. Do you miss anyone right now?- OF COURSE. SO MANY PEOPLE.
25. Last play you saw?- Shakespeare in the park in May with the 6J girls!!
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- HAHA I don't think I have any if not there would have been guys hitting on me HAHA.
27. What are your plans for tonight?- 1.25 am now. Finish this quiz and go to sleep.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Erm what is MySpace??
29. Next trip you are going to take?- Taiwan with the 2J girls if everything proceeds smoothly!!
30. Ever go to camp?- OF COURSE!!
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- NAHHH.
32. What do you want to know about the future?- Will I get into uni, who will I be married to if I do get married, when am I dying.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- NOPE. But I bet I smell pretty good because I just showered a couple of hours ago.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Hahaha nope we're left with 10 days to the end of this year woohoo!!
35. Where is your best friend?- Probably sleeping like a dead pig in her room now, Wendy Hu.
36. How is your best friend?- What does this question mean?? It can be like erm she's doing well now. Or it can be like OH SHE IS CRAZY, FUN, CARING, LOVING, SELFLESS, SWEET, GENEROUS, AND A BEST SISTER TO ME.
37. Do you have a tan?- Hahha read "tan" as the surname and I'm like OH YEAH I HAVE MANY TAN FRIENDS. Er I guess I'm slightly tanned but I'm getting fairer now. I have a tan line around my ankle though haha.
38. What are you listening to right now?- Not listening to anything now, but the last song that I listened to was GRAVITY by Alex & Sierra AND OH I'M SO GLAD THAT THEY WON THE XFACTOR 2013 BUT JEFF GUTT WAS GOOD ALSO I LIKE HIS SOOTHING VOICE.
39. Do you collect anything?- YEAH A LOT OF STUFF!! Old notes/coins, notebooks, stickers, used to collect stamps, and recently starting a snow globes collection.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- HAHA I think most people I know of like to gossip.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- LAW-ABIDING CITIZEN HERE OK.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- OF COURSE. MOST OF THE TIME.
43. What does your last text message say?- Text message would be: "and you're my fav" from bernnnn haha aww.
44. Do you like hot sauce?- I've never tasted that.
45. Last time you took a shower?- 2 hours ago. Yeah I shower very late in the night.
46. Do you need to do laundry?- Yeah when my mum makes me but I always pretend that I don't see the stack of clothes piling up so that my mum will get infuriated and wash them herself hahaha.
47. What is your heritage?- My ancestors came from China.
48. Are you someone's best friend?- I HOPE SO IF NOT I'LL JUST DIE A LONELY PERSON HAHA.
49. Are you rich?- Definitely not.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?-Reading a book by Katie Fforde and blasting some Christmas songs.

WOW FINALLY DONE WITH THIS QUIZ. I did this yesterday, but I only managed to finish formatting and editing the post today. BYEEEE. Do this quiz if you're bored like me hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment