Friday, December 27, 2013

teacher sarah.

Went for a trial run for my job today and boy I'm so drained from taking care of kids for only 2 hours. I thought I'm capable of handling kids but I'm proved wrong. Well as usual, girls are quieter and easier to manage but the boys, OH YOU NAUGHTY BOYS. They wouldn't stop screaming and yelling despite their teacher yelling at them for like more than 5 times and they even wanted to remove their shirts and they were pumping and making balloon sculptures in the middle of the lessons. I'm supposed to be helping them but they're like making me do their homework, which I refuse to do so, and they told the teacher that I didn't want to teach them.

There were a couple of kids that were adorable though. Some said I was pretty HAHAH TOTALLY BOOSTING MY EGO but this kid kept laughing at my high protruding cheekbones. He said TA BU SHI PIAO LIANG, TA SHI KE AI, YIN WEI TA DE CHEEKBONES CHU LAI. Then I'm like LOLLL THANKS?? IS THAT A COMPLIMENT OR INSULT. Then 2 boys started to admire my manicure and kept asking me where did I do my manicure and stuff and wouldn't stop touching my nails LOL. And they were amazed that I had nail polish on my toenails too haha. Should I be concerned that the boys are more interested in my nails than their homework??!! Another kid was fascinated by my pink gshock watch because the light is pink and he brought his group of friends to start pressing my light button nonstop.

It's quite a tiring job and I don't think I can handle like around 9 students at one go. And they do not seem keen on hiring me because I can't work till 9pm. My father must be the only parent around who doesn't want the child to work and insisted that he can give me pocket money. He doesn't understand that I don't want to take money from them. I want to be independent. I want to gain exposure. 

2 comments: