Monday, January 13, 2014

Cedele and STM.

Went for a spontaneous dessert outing with Junhui again on Sunday!! :) We were deciding whether to go to Carpenter and Cook's or Cedele. Reached Carpenter and Cook's but it was filled and the waiting time was 20 mins. I had to leave by 5.30 so we decided to head over to Cedele at rail mall instead. Met this kind uncle at the bus-stop who gave us directions to the rail mall haha and he was like waving and pointing directions to us when his bus drove past us. Saw 2 of my primary school teachers with their kid at rail mall HAHA but they didn't recognise me.

We managed to find a table (2 tables in fact) at a secluded corner at the back. I like that spot because it's away from the crowd and not squeezed with the other tables at the entrance. Plus, it's quieter since there was only one couple beside us.



We shared a scoop of salted caramel ice-cream (MY NEW FAVOURITE FLAVOUR HAHA) and this interesting looking cake which has berries and green tea. It tasted good!! Quite affordable prices too WOOHOO NEW HANGOUT PLACE?? OH and their ice-cream are eggless!! Haha which I guess means it's healthier?? HAHAHA self-delusional so I can eat and won't guilty.



I had a good time chatting and catching up with her. Initially, we were both afraid that it would be awkward since it's been a while since we last talked but amazingly, it wasn't awkward!! There were endless stuff to discuss and catch up on and I love hearing gossip HAHA OOPS. Times like this are precious. It's amazing that we can still talk and won't feel awkward. I'm glad that I have friends whom I won't be awkward around with despite not speaking for long time. I burst out laughing like mad at many things. And Junhui influenced me to have STM while speaking!! Haha oh and it's quite funny because people don't actually expect the two of us to go out together haha!! Maybe because we didn't show much signs of interaction in school??

Anyway, it was a good day and I definitely enjoyed myself :)


2 comments:

  1. @clairautumne: I love you too!! Let's have a spontaneous date soon HAHA.

    ReplyDelete