Monday, January 27, 2014

Class J.



So class chalet was from 24th to 26th. I went grocery shopping with Liuhan and Joseph in the morning but then Liuhan had to work so I was left with Joseph only and I had to take the train all the way from Boon Lay to Pasir Ris with him LOL AWKWARD. We talked a bit initially but after that we just spent the whole journey looking at our phones. Met Chloe, Freda and Shuying after that to go to the chalet together (zihao was with us) haha. I was carrying bags of drinks and then they told Zihao to help and Freda gave him my bag of chips which was the lightest and I told her SHOULD GIVE HIM THE HEAVIER BAG MAH HAHA. Joseph also tsktsk gave Shuying the heavier bag of drinks to carry.

Anyway we checked in and basically sat down and chit chatted for a while and I couldn't stop laughing at the stories they told me of their UG lives since all of them were from UG and I was the only one from PA. Blur Zixian lost his way and arrived late. Played some card games and ZX and SY started the fortune-telling thing with cards wth freaking hilarious 9 wives.

We went to the beach and SY found a super cool purple shell for me!! Took some shots with the super strong wind and my fringe was flying in all directions like a lion and then we took a random video too HAHA. We had dinner at JustAcia again. Nothing new. Couldn't finish my meal coz I was having sudden cramps then zx helped to finish the chicken. Me and Doreen had a fun time like pretending to be annoyed at customers who were so slow at scooping the ice-cream and then we pretended to stress them to hurry up HAHA so qianbian.

Went back to the chalet for card games and waited for Jon Yeo and Liuhan to arrive. It was super hilarious to hear stories that Jon Yeo and ZX told of their Bali trip HAHAHA WHAT IS THE PASSWORD and the Do you want to build a snowman (and somehow, I think Let it go and do you want to build a snowman were stuck in everyone's head that night, especially during night cycling). Continued fortune-telling session and they decided to let Joseph to be the fortune-teller since he's super negative and we wanted to hear what he could come up with. Poor Freda's fortune oh no haha wth she's really suay to get all Clubs. I think the girls got quite affected because Joseph was being really pessimistic and stuff. It was an amusing session though. AND LIUHAN FINALLY ARRIVED WOOHOO.

Night cycling was an utter disaster. I'm a beginner at cycling so my initial aim was to just cycle for a bit and return to the chalet with Doreen but then somehow they pushed me to cycle in front, then after 10 mins, Doreen and Jamie wanted to go back but I didn't know coz I was right in front so they returned without me :( So I had to continue on cycling. And I felt really bad because they had to stop so many times for me, because I couldn't control the bike and my stupid chain came loose twice, then Jon Yeo and Joseph had to return to help me fix it and their hands were stained with the black oil and I suspect that they were really annoyed. Oh and I felt damn bad because Jon yeo crashed into me when I lost my balance and he fell. I was really exasperated and I literally wanted to cry and scream LOL but nobody knew. I thank everyone for their patience and tolerating me. I was in a bad mood during cycling because I really felt damn bad for being such a burden and I was concentrating so hard on trying to maintain my balance so I didn't talk much, although me and LH were trying to escape from everyone else to sing HAHA. It was such a bummer when we reached ECP finally after 3 hours, to find the stupid Mac closed. THE ONLY INCENTIVE IN REACHING THERE HAS VANISHED. Then we started asking whose suggestion was it to come all the way to ECP. Turns out that Jon Yeo asked everyone if we wanted to go there but nobody replied or someone said ZOU LOR so we ended up there. Amazing lah he was the only one who had so much energy. I totally zonked out at the prata stall and my hands were shaking so badly that I couldn't even pick up my mug of ice milo. We finally returned to the chalet at 8 plus am (we started at 2 I think) and my entire right calf was covered with blue-blacks and I got a nasty abrasion from falling off the bike because my chain came loose.

Went back to shower and I couldn't sleep so I went to return the bikes with Chloe, Doreen and Jamie (who all didn't go cycling) but I decided to return when they went to eat because I had a headache. Returned to find all the beds occupied by the cycling people and I didn't want to disturb SY coz she wasn't feeling well so I slept on the table HAHA. Then after that Freda went up the bed to make space for me so I slept with LH on the floor. Whole afternoon quite uneventful coz I was sleeping quite a lot due to the headache and I didn't know what was going on. The arrival of Jon Ong woke me up from my nap HAHAHA.

Bowling was fun and one of my most successful attempts ever. Jon Ong was damn zai please omg he rolled the bowling ball with so much force and he was one of the highest scorer I think. Jamie was the best for girls omg STRIKE LEH. I was quite happy coz I only guttered once HAHA and I managed to get a spare woohoo AND ALL OF US (THE GIRLS AT LEAST) SCREAMED DAMN LOUDLY AT THAT MOMENT. Jon Yeo looking professionally as usual. LH and SY being hilarious and cursing each other to get gutter.

Had to go home early after that coz my mum was in bitch mode 101 and forced me to go home immediately. Zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment