Thursday, January 30, 2014

Running man bonding time.

Camping in front of the comp and watching movies while trying to stay up late so that my parents will have a long life HAHA superstitions. Some Malay dude wished us a happy chinese new year when we were in the carpark lift just now and I'm quite touched by his gesture. I felt so hopeful after that and I'm like WOW THERE'S STILL HOPE IN HUMANITY hahahah #dramaqueen.

Anyway, reunion dinner with my dad's side wasn't so bad afterall this year. We arrived late as usual. FASHIONABLY LATE HAHA THANKS FOR THE GRAND ENTRANCE. So after lou hei and stuff, I was sitting awkwardly alone on the sofa while the adults gathered at one corner to chitchat and the other cousins were in the room watching running man and laughing away. I wanted to watch runningman too but it would be too weird to suddenly enter the room. After a few mins, Sheryl (my younger/youngest cousin) dragged me into the room to watch running man with them. HAHA I LOVE KWANGSOO SERIOUSLY. We were all laughing at his stupidity and my cousin's girlfriend got so agitated that she started smacking him HAHA POOR DUDE. Hahaha effective cousins-bonding time all thanks to running man!! GOOD JOB.

Hmmm so far I've rewatched New Year's Eve and watched Bridesmaids. What else should I watch next??

No comments:

Post a Comment