Saturday, February 22, 2014

"I only have my card."

Me and Doreen were super pissed today because of this random dude we chanced upon along orchard/somerset. He approached us because he was promoting some promotion for a restaurant/cafe then he just started rambling on and on and speaking very quickly and passed us 2 forms to fill in and then all of a sudden, he told us to pay $9.90 to him. WHAT THE HELL. Ridiculous. He asked me if I had any small change. Obviously not. I am unemployed. He asked me then if I had any big notes too. Obviously not. So I told him the only thing I have is my card (a little white lie LOL but hey I'm trying to protect my money HAHAHA. Plus Doreen thinks that it's a smart thing to say). And his eyes bulged out and he exclaimed WHAT. Yeah, what's the big deal that I only have my card?? If you're going to make me go withdraw cash for you then I'm seriously going to complain LOL. I've learnt to stand up for myself.

While filling in the form, he even asked us do we know what was going on and we already replied NO for more than 2 times and yet, he didn't even stop to explain and repeat himself. Then he even dared to tell us, "I spent so long talking to you all and told you all twice what's going on." Hey, no you big fat liar you only told us once. Plus it wasn't even clear instructions. He was practically rambling on and on alone, while Doreen and I were desperately trying to escape. This shows a lack of responsibility in his work and poor attitude to customers because he was rolling his eyes at us. He was also probably inadequately trained and failed in his customer service abilities. BOOOOO thumbs down for you!!

Upon knowing that we have to pay, we told him sorry we didn't know what is going on, plus he didn't even tell us that we had to pay before we were filling the form and then he was like BUT YOU ALREADY FILLED IN THE FORM. HEY, SO WHAT?? It's your fault for not telling us beforehand that we had to pay. Oh boohoo too bad for you go cry to yourself in a corner.

Feeling super evil and being such a complain bitch today but hey, why should we be forced into paying for something that we don't even know what's going on for?? I would rather donate my money for those flag days since it's much more meaningful, instead of helping you gain commission.

Everyone should seriously stand up for themselves. *cues applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment