Wednesday, February 19, 2014

escaping from bengs.



Had a really weird dream this morning.

I was somewhere with Doreen and we're on her way to her house. We headed out of the building, only to find out that there was a horrible haze at that end and had to find another escape route. We found another opening out of the building which leads to another opening of the building and this side of the building is pouring like mad (which doesn't makes sense at all) LOL. So we ran in the rain (how romantic HAHAHA) and passed by this pasar malam.

We bought a ton of kpop stickers from the pasar malam and we were freaking happy and I owed her 60cents because I bought too many stickers. This is weird because we're not so crazy over kpop now HAHA. I told Doreen about this part and she said I confirm buy Donghae stickers haha true true.

Ok so we reached her block and walked past the void deck. This part is weird because the void deck had many many chalet rooms and the open area part was like those saunas in those korean dramas and there were many random strangers just sitting outside in their sauna outfits, drinking beer and eating eggs. I heard Xuxi and Wendy's voice coming out from one of the rooms and then I told Doreen about it but she's like no lah. Then we chanced upon Weiyang. He was one of those dudes sitting outside, clad in his sauna wear and wearing those korean sauna towel hats like this:


LOL totally looking like an ahjusshi.

Anyway, he told us that Cecilia, Wendy, Xuxi, Tingzhen and Junjie were inside the room, which was such a weird combination haha.

So I left Doreen's house and went to the void deck to find Wendy to go home together. Suddenly, we were surrounded by this bunch of chao ah bengs. Then this dude made me call Doreen using his phone because he wanted to extort money from her I think. Since I was panicking, I kept pressing the wrong number. It took me around 30+ attempts to dial the right number and I was damn scared that the ahbeng would kill me for being so lousy LOL. Oh the ah beng was using the laopok sony ericsson phone that I used to use in Year 1. Anyway when the phone was ringing halfway, I just grabbed Wendy's hand and pushed through the bunch of ahbengs and we ran away.

It was so exciting because we had to jump down flights of stairs which I would NEVER have the guts to do so in reality. Then we were cornered by the ahbeng suddenly and he tried to pull Wendy away then I pulled him back and grabbed Wendy. Then, this BIG AH BENG appeared, who was on our side and wanted to help us since he and the other ahbengs were enemies. Didn't manage to find out the ending coz my dad woke me up then HAHA.

Ok lame dream bye.

2 comments:

  1. AWWW HEROIC KWOK THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE /love-struck face

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wendy Ruth: HAHAHA WELCOME. But in reality, you'll be the one who's saving me HAHA. I always need your help.

    ReplyDelete