Friday, April 4, 2014

divergent.



Finally met up with the girls on Wednesday for dinner!! HAHA our failed JB outing. Ended up eating at KFC for dinner with them and I was so late because work ended late and I had to rush home to take my certs out to photocopy for interview. Meh.

Dinner with them was so fun. We played shoot shag mary and had a freaking hilarious discussion all thanks to liuhan HAHA FOREVER THE JOKER. Oh and we hurt her heart by talking about her hair haha!! She was so concerned and started combing her hair while eating. Heard stories of their drunk experience at the playground and couldn't stop laughing at liuhan because she kept trying to grab onto shuying and told her not to do stupid stuff.

Oh and me and my ally shuying had a spontaneous movie night. DIVERGENT. WOOHOOOOOO THEO JAMES OH YEAH I LOVE YOUR VOICE. And the back tattoos haha. Shuying was freaking disappointed because she expected Theo James to be hotter. Ok I like his deep voice, but it got a bit annoying at the end because it sounded like it was going to crack. But his character in the show was really damn sweet lah seriously omg swoons HAHA IDEAL GUY.

Couldn't stop laughing at the part where the people were finding out Tris' fears, and then there was the part where she suddenly started imagining kissing Four and all of us went OH SHIT ALL THE PEOPLE CAN SEE STOP IMAGINING ABOUT SUCH STUFF. Then after that she woke up, and Four walked up to her and we all sniggered because he saw what she imagined haha super cute that part, but it was actually fake and didn't really happen. Hate the Peter dude SO MUCH. Sy was so pissed at him then she pointed middle finger at him HAHA SO JOKE.

The movie ended super late and I think I reached home at 12.50am haha BUT SO ADVENTUROUS TO WATCH MOVIE AT NIGHT HAHAHA I LOVE IT. Spontaneous outings are really fun!! Planned outings are somehow not as fun, because there's always going to be some shit that will pop up at the last minute and ruin all your plans. Hahaha reminds me of the lyrics of gotta go my own way by Vanessa Hudgens in HSM2 "life keeps getting in the way, whenever we try somehow the plan is always rearranged." so true indeed.

Oooh talking about fears. Hmmm I think I am slightly claustrophobic. I remember when me, doreen and wendy were in this weird lift at d'good cafe last year, I got so panicky while the other 2 were super chill. The freaking lift doesn't have a roof and we were like in this freaking tube omg it was so horrible I was so close to having a panic attack haha. Oh and I have a fear of lifts. Many bad experiences. I have a fear of frogs too HAHA it was so bad last time that I'll cry at the sight of pictures of frogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment