Tuesday, April 8, 2014

niunai.

Last day of work at sentosa yesterday was super hilarious and I must say it was my best day of work so far!!

Aisha said I looked like a tranny the first time she saw me omg HAHA and then yesterday, she said I look like a tranny again. She even emphasised "I SWEAR YOU LOOK LIKE A TRANNY" omg QUICK SOMEONE GET ME TO KOREA FOR PLASTIC SURGERY NOW LOL. It was super hilarious because after she said this, two thai trannies walked in omg haha but they seriously quite pretty sia and wow they are well-endowed HAHA. Aisha kept saying their voices were very fierce haha but they were super sweet to us and then took photo and added Aisha on facebook.

We were having a party in the kitchen because she bought a whole loaf of red bean bun and another loaf of hotdog bun, plus a chocolate nutella swiss roll WOW HAHA. Then she kept telling us don't be shy. THIS IS WHAT WE DO WHEN THE BOSSES ARE NOT AROUND WOOHOOO WHO RUN THE WORLD GIRLS WHO RUN THE WORLD GIRLS. The moment boss comes back the whole atmosphere changes seriously. He will off our radio and then all of us can't speak.

Aisha had horrible cramps too so I went to 7-11 to buy panadol for her and she was kind of touched. So since it was my last day there, I decided to be nice and offered to top up the ice-cream before I ended my shift since Aisha was so poor thing and had to endure till night shift. She was quite touched again HAHA. She had cramps until she was crying then boss saw her crying through his CCTV camera haha omg stalker much. I still thought nobody ever looks at CCTV one. What was funny was that me and Naz thought nobody was looking at the CCTV so we were posing and making funny faces at the camera. BUT THE BOSS CAN SEE. He's forever looking at his iPad so I thought he's slacking away and watching his bollywood movies but my gosh he's watching us on his iPad OMG HAHA FREAKY HOR.

Oh and I thought Naz Chinese since there wasn't any Chinese left in the Sentosa outlet and shit we couldn't stop laughing at NIUNAI and they tagged me in the post today haha omg.

If only everyday at work was like yesterday. Too bad I'm sent to jcube which is freaking boring. Nearly dozed off at work. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'll miss my training days at Sentosa. It's the best outlet seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment