Wednesday, April 9, 2014

le bff's 19th birthday.

Happy 19th birthday to my fav girl huuuuuu!!

Spent a good day at d'good cafe with the birthday girl and the other girls. Super cool we got to enjoy this super jumbo size cup of green tea frappe because it's her birthday. LOL too lazy to upload the photos so I'm going to kope from her blog.


LOOK AT THE JUMBO CUP. Hahaha it sounds really wrong LOL just saying hahaha.


HEY IT'S THE 3 OF US AGAIN. We visited d'good cafe last year while mugging.


Our one and only group photo today. Hahaha photo credits to our wonderful cropper bern HAHA and look at her eyes HAHAHA. And wow I'm taller than Wendy LOL kidding I had to tip toe like mad just to look taller.

It was a fun night just talking random stuff as usual and making lots of noise at the cafe. It was seriously super quiet the moment we stopped talking. Awkward. Couldn't stop laughing at ahmeng's fake accent whenever she speaks to strangers. She'll totally become posh and stuff, but her pronunciation still sucks like shit, e.g. pronouncing karate kid as carrot kid LOL oh and on Monday, she pronounced gelato as GALATO hahaha what on earth serious.

ANYWAY, the girl's birthday started off with me spamming her 19 messages by sending her "H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y W E N D Y !" one letter at her time HAHA SUPER IRRITATING RIGHT so she woke up haha oops sorry. Then I wanted to call her and sing for her and be the first person to sing for her hor but the chong beat me to it HMPH. Of course I must be the first one to sing for her mah BEST FRIEND LEH.

THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AN AMAZING FRIEND. Fate must have brought us together HAHA. WOW this is our 13th year knowing each other seriously. May we get the chance to be classmates again. Hahhaa we were classmates for 9 years OMGGGG WOW. Thanks for always listening to me when I rant and being a strong pillar of support. And you seriously need to stop blessing me and give me a chance to do something in return!! NAUGHTY GIRL.

THERE IS NO ONE ELSE THAT, I CAN SAY THIS TO. AND THERE IS NOTHING BETTER, THAN TO TALK TO YOU. IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM, I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU, COZ GIRL YOU ALWAYS KNOW THAT IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD.

Hahaha miss those good old days where we'll be in our own world and giggling away at the back of the class while talking crap and laughing like hell. It's amazing that no teachers ever caught us. We've so many theme songs like us against the world, please don't stop the music, I fell in love with the dj, bei ji xing the yan lei, wang zi etc. And then we'll do dumb stuff like the video we filmed at the vivo sky garden HAHA OMG WHAT WERE WE THINKING SERIOUSLY.

Thanks for being so selfless and always putting us first and always taking the initiative to do stuff. You're like the sister that I've never had. I know that you'll always be there for me to pick me up when I fall. I seriously can't imagine uni life without you omg. I'LL BE A LOST CHILD WITHOUT HER MAMA HAHAHAA.

We have to keep up with our tradition of taking our own polaroid selfies on mrt platforms or trains and risk getting judged by people HAHA. It's my fortune to have met you. (L)

HERE'S A TOAST TO MANY MORE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW!!!! SO TOUCHED IM GONNA CRY MUACKSSSSS LOVE YOUUUUUUUZXC MANY MORE GOOD YEARS TO COME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WENDY: HAHAHA OMG got touching meh!! <3

    ReplyDelete